The Best Pest Control Requires The Best Exterminator: Leo's
When you have a pest control problem all you want is to make it go away without any hassle. Here at Leo's, we understand this and use Integrated Pest Management to meet your pest control needs. Integrated Pest Management (IPM) is an approach that uses a variety of techniques and tools to get rid of pests and keep them from coming back. It begins with a thorough inspection and assessment of the pest control problem followed by a strategy designed to meet your needs and successfully control pests. Depending on the pest and the situation, this approach may include monitoring, the use of pesticides, mechanical devices, exclusion and steps that you can take to ensure success
You can count on Leo's because we have over 50 years of experience successfully treating a broad range of pests. Our family uses only the best exterminators using the best techniques to make sure your family is safe and pest free. You can be assured that your exterminator is well trained in the most up-to-date pest control methods, experienced and professional. Your exterminator understands the importance of developing an approach that is tailored to your needs while still getting the job done and will be able to answer any questions you may have from beginning to end.
What's YOUR Pest?
Pest control deals with a lot of different pests and situations. Getting rid of bed bugs requires a very different approach than getting rid of roaches, just as wildlife removal requires a different approach than termite control. At Leo's, we know all these pests inside and out, and you can be sure we know how to get rid of your particular pest as quickly and safely as possible. We understand what attracts pests in the first place, how to get rid of them and how to keep them from coming back.
We offer a broad range of services including:
- Termite Control: Your home can be at risk of structural damage if a termite infestation isn't detected and brought under control and monitored.
- Roaches: Disgusting and unsettling, these pests can carry disease and viruses but can be controlled with the right approach.
- Rodents: These pests also spread disease and can be controlled with baits, traps, and other measures.
- Bed Bugs: More prevalent than ever, bed bug control requires extensive knowledge and a specific plan of attack by a professional exterminator.
- General Pests: Spiders, ants, and all the other household pests require a particular approach to ensure proper control, and we know exactly what is needed for each and every one.
- Wildlife Removal: Raccoons, foxes, and other wildlife can be physically dangerous and destructive and may also carry diseases.
Additional services include:
- Moisture Control: Excessive moisture not only attracts a variety of pests, but it can also be damaging to your home.
- Attic clean outs: Pests love to have a place to nest and stay out of site and an attic packed with boxes, clothes, and other household items is prime real estate to roaches, rodents, and other pests.
- Insulation: Insulation not only helps keep your home cool and warm, but it also naturally repels a variety of pests.
Our services are licensed, insured, and guaranteed!