Quick & Effective Beetle Removal
Beetles may not strike you as the most concerning pest, but they are a common problem for residential and commercial properties year-round! From pantry beetles to carpet beetles, beetle control can be more tricky than you may think. It can be difficult to identify the many types of beetles, and getting rid of them is a whole other story.
Beetles spread quickly and can cause a lot of issues in your property. The beetle exterminators at Leo’s Pest Control are experts in full-service beetle removal for homes and businesses in our area.
Having a problem with Beetles?
Get a free no-obligation quote.
Leo’s Beetle Control Services
No property owner wants to deal with a beetle infestation. Not only are they icky, they can spread easily and are difficult to get rid of without a professional beetle exterminator! Some of the steps in our beetle removal process include:
- A thorough property inspection to identify the source of the infestation and the beetle species
- Placement or application of beetle control products and insecticides
- Proper sealing of entry points to control sources of the infestation
- A detailed beetle removal report describing the treatment
- Beetle control and prevention tips to help prevent future infestations
Bristol's Best Beetle Exterminators
At Leo’s, we are committed to providing our customers with long-term beetle control solutions. We will work with you to customize a beetle removal plan suited to your unique needs. Whether you’re dealing with carpet beetles, pantry beetles, or powderpost beetles, our beetle exterminators can help.
With more than 50 years of experience, you can trust our team. Our goal is to keep beetles out of your property for good!
Beetle Exterminators – Control – Removal in Bristol TN
Serving Tennessee & Virginia