If you own a restaurant, the last thing you need is a pest problem. Unfortunately, pest problems in restaurants are extremely common. Not only do pests ruin your reputation and lead to bad reviews, but they can also make you fail inspections. In general, every restaurant and cafe is under a lot of guidelines to keep a clean environment, and the very standing of their business depends on it. Being pest-free plays an important role in that, making it important to work with a restaurant pest control company.
At Leo's Pest Control Services, Inc, we know the unique pest problems faced by restaurants in the Bristol TN area and will work with you to keep them away.
The Importance of Restaurant Extermination
A pest infestation in a restaurant is bad news. They spread filth, turn away customers, threaten food safety, cause structural damage, and more. Whether you are worried about rodents in the kitchen or cockroaches in the waiting room, our restaurant extermination experts can help prevent infestations. Some of the dangers of pests in restaurants include:
- Certain pests may carry diseases such as typhoid, cholera, E. coli, and salmonella.
- Pests can contaminate food with droppings, urine, and filth.
- Rodents can directly carry and thus introduce other pests such as ticks, mites, and flees.
- Severe damage can be inflicted upon buildings, wiring, fixtures, and machinery.
Need a Restaurant Pest Control Estimate?
Click the button below to leave your information.
Industry-leading Restaurant Pest Control
By working with a restaurant pest control expert such as Leo’s, we can take the worry of pests away so you can focus on the many other things that go into running a restaurant. Some of the steps in our pest control for restaurants in the area include:
- A thorough property inspection of the restaurant and surrounding grounds
- Identification of possible pest threats and the conditions that may be attracting them
- Development of a restaurant pest control plan that suits your unique needs and follows your building’s regulations
- Sealing of entry points and exclusion measures to control sources of the infestation
- Regular visits from our team members to keep your restaurant or cafe pest-free
Long-Term Pest Control for Restaurants
With more than 50 years of experience under our belt, Leo's Pest Control Services, Inc knows what it takes to ensure restaurants in Bristol pass their inspections every time. Regular inspections, preventative measures, and discreet treatments from our team members will ensure you don’t have to worry about rats in the kitchen or roaches in the lobby!Back to Commercial Pest Control
Restaurant Pest Control in Bristol TN
Serving Tennessee & Virginia