- How much damage can termites cause in Bristol and Johnson City TN?
- What does termite damage look like?
- How much does termite damage cost to repair in Bristol and Johnson City TN?
- How do I get a WDI report in Bristol and Johnson City TN?
- What do termites damage?
- Buying a home with termite damage in Bristol and Johnson City TN
- How do you fix termite damage?
Termites are infamous for the damage they can cause. A mature termite colony that has been at work for more than a few years can cause significant structural damage to a property.
Damaged wood, hollow-sounding walls, sagging ceilings, peeling paint, and damaged support beams are all signs that a termite infestation has been damaging a property.
If a serious infestation occurs, property owners can pay several thousand dollars to repair the damage. Minor damages cost just a few hundred dollars.
A professional pest control company can conduct a WDI inspection on a property in the buying or selling stage. This report indicates the presence or absence of termites.
Termites can damage a number of things inside or outside your home. This includes support beams, wall studs, piles of lumber, decks, outdoor furniture, and other items.
Is it safe to buy a home with a history of termites? Yes, as long as termites aren’t active. A WDI report can help look into the history of termite problems.
If you’ve had a termite infestation, it’s important to enlist the help of a professional contractor. They can determine how to fix any wood damage caused by termites.
Termite Damage in Bristol TN
Serving Tennessee & Virginia